We want you to enjoy your stay at Grand Vue Park. When vacationing with us, we remind to you to follow the guidelines outlined for your specific rental and contact the park office with any questions regarding our policies.
CABIN RULES AND REGULATIONS
Renter must be at least 25 years of age and must be in attendance and responsible for the rental unit. Upon check-in a credit card number is required to be held as a security deposit. Any charges for damages will be charged to the credit card and an itemized list of charges will be sent to you. A maximum of two pets are permitted in the Cardinal, Hummingbird, Bluebird, Robin and Rabbit Cabins for an additional fee of $30.00 plus tax per pet per night, maximum of $120.00 per stay. Pets must be kept on a leash and it is requested that they are cleaned up after. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE CABINS. Any evidence of this will result in a $250.00 charge. Treetop Villas are equipped with hot tubs. There is a $25.00 hot tub fee, per reservation, included in the Treetop reservation fee. In the event of a hot tub malfunction, where the hot tub is completely unusable, guests will receive a full refund ($25) of the hot tub fee.
Reservation dates may not be transferred to another date. In the event of a cancellation 50% of full reservation will not be refunded.
Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out is promptly at 11:00 a.m. Earlier check in will be permitted if the cabin is ready for an additional fee. Check in will not be permitted before 1:00 p.m. In the event that you are unable to check in before 8:00 p.m. please call the park office to make arrangements. The security deposit must be made first.
If housekeeping finds items missing and they were not reported at check-in time, you will be charged for these items. If any dishes are broken during your stay, please let the park office know. You will not be charged if a glass is broken. Linen exchange is available at any time; please let the office know if you want clean linens. Please do not use washcloths or towels for rags. Charges will apply if linen is damaged.
- Firewood will be provided at initial check-in only. More wood is available for $20.00.
- Please do not remove furniture from inside of cabins.
- Parking is not permitted on the grass area around the cabins.
- Only 1 parking space is provided for 1-bedroom Treetop Villas, and 2 parking spaces are provided for 2-bedroom Treetop Villas. Additional parking is located in the parking lot under the Aerial Adventure Park, and in the parking lot next to the Aquatic Center.
- Kegs are not permitted in the cabins.
- Due to fire regulations, visitors to your cabin must leave by 12:00 midnight and must not spend the night.
- Please clean out the refrigerator and leave all dishes and cookware clean.
- Turn off all lights, turn thermostat to 70 degrees and lock the doors.
- Make sure window coverings are down and open.
- Please return keys to the Main Office.
The park has an extensive Pest Control Service Agreement however you will be staying in a rural area and are likely to see wildlife (deer, raccoons, snakes and bugs of various types including wasps and hornets.) Grand Vue Park will not accept responsibility for injury caused by said wildlife. No refunds will be given due to spiders and bugs.
- Guests should always remember to respect other visitors by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Please be advised that admission to the pool is included in the rental fee for weekly rentals only.
There is a $100 fine for any signs being stapled, taped, tacked, etc. on the Grand Vue Park signs.
*Per availability, additional tables and chairs may be rented for a fee.
Any authorized representative of Grand Vue Park has the authority to revoke any and all permits or contracts upon findings of a violation of park rules and regulations by any person or group.
Deluxe, Traditional, Eagle, and Treetop Villas
Cabins: 50% is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The remaining balance is due upon arrival. When booking inside of 30 days entire balance is due at the time of booking. If a cancellation is necessary, providing full payment has been made you will receive 50% of your total payment.
They are refunded $200.00 less than the total amount they paid. We keep the $200.00 from the deposit. If the facility is re-rented, they receive 90% of their deposit. However, if the facility is not re-rented, we keep the full $200.00, and they receive no additional amount.
- 18 months prior to event – 50% of payment will be refunded
- 1 year prior to event – 25% of payment will be refunded
- 11 months prior to event – 0% of payment will be refunded