4th of July Flag Hunt
July 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join us for Grand Vue Park’s Annual 4th of July Flag Hunt! There is over $1,200 in prizes up for grabs including a Treetop Stay, GVP gift cards, Zipline Rides and so much more! The hunt will start promptly at 9:00am. Please meet at the Grand Vue Park Main Office to get registered! Same day registration only -registration ends at 9:30am. You must be present to register and redeem prizes. Please read the details below! We look forward to seeing you!
– Early Starters: Grand Vue Park Staff will be located in areas to inhibit early starters. Please note areas will be closed off until the hunt has begun. If someone is caught beginning the hunt early by taking flags they will be asked to leave the park. This is a fun free event that the park enjoys holding, please do not cheat.
– Flag Description: Participants will be looking for mini American flags. Each flag will have a number that corresponds with a prize. You will not know your prize until it is turned in at the Main Office.
– Flag Limit: Each registered participant may turn in a maximum of 2 flags.
– Cost: No cost! This is a free family fun event!
– Time: 9:00am until all flags are found! Registration begins at 8:30am.
– Ages: Open to all ages!
– Location: Register and start from the GVP Main Office (where the banquet hall is located) – flags will be placed on trails and all “open areas”. There will be no flags by cabins. Please do not disturb our cabin guests. Please also note there will be no flags hidden on the Grand Vue Park Mountain Bike Trail (orange markers).