The Grand Vue Park Mountain Bike Challenge
West Virginia Mountain Bike Association Race #9
Proud Sponsors of the Grand Vue Park Mountain Bike Challenge:
Grand Vue Park Mountain Bike Trails are proudly maintained by a local group of mountain bike enthusiasts. The volunteers work to keep the Mountain Bike Trails and Grand Vue Park Mountain Bike Challenge a prominent part of the Park and Marshall County.
The race will start in the grass area outside the Grand Vue Park Main Office. There are a few areas in the immediate “Start” location where spectators can view the race.
- Restrooms are in the Main Office. We ask that no bike cleats be worn in the building.
- Register Now Online, Click Here
- Day of race onsite registration starts at 10:00am*
- Non-WMBA members must buy a one-day license and number
- Non-USAC members must buy a one-day license
- *You must pre-register to receive a free t-shirt.*
Race Start Times
- All categories will begin at Noon with a rolling start (Experts, Sport, Beginners)
- Kids Race Start: 11:30am (short out and back “fun” race)
- For more information about Race Categories and the West Virginia Mountain Bike Association please go to www.wvmba.com
- All Expert Classes race for cash!
- The Quick Service Bike Shop Prize Table will rotate yearly between sport/beginner and male/female.
What’s Free or Discounted at the park for Race Participants?
- (2) 50% off coupons for all Activities at the Aerial Adventure Park
- Must show your race number at the ticket booth
- Excludes the Zipline Ride
- Free Lunch at Vue Bar & Grill
- Additional Tickets can be purchased for $5.00 per person
- 1 Free Domestic Draft Beer at Vue Bar & Grill
- $1.00 Cone at Flurry’s Ice Cream and Sweets on location at the park
- 15% off at Moundsville Sleep Inn (Located 2 miles away from the park)
- *10% off Treetop Villas (weekend of the event)
- Limited availability
- *$5.00 per person per night tent camping at Grand Vue Park
- Limited amount of availability
- Tent camping is primitive, no electric/no running water/porta john is available/free firewood
- Stay tuned for more additions!
*All discounts for cabins and tent camping must go through Ben Bolock – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the Main Office.