All proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life of Marshall County!
The American Cancer Society is the only nationwide, community based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
There will be refreshments, door prizes and a Chinese raffle as well as the race awards listed below:
Awards will be the same categories for both runners and walkers: The top 3 overall for men and women and the top 3 in each of the following age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
This race is located at the beautiful Grand Vue Park. There will be gently rolling hills, but all are paved.
- $20- If Registered on/Before Sept. 9th
- $25- If registered After Sept. 9th
- Register at Active.com/RiseNShine5K
- Registration is 7:30a-8:30a at the Amphitheater.
- Race starts at 9:00 A.M.
- For questions or information, please contact Susie Hinerman @ 304-559-9183 or firstname.lastname@example.org